When using Art4Walls website you (the user) agree to the following conditions:
- That you are over 18 years of age.
- That you will abide by our (Art4Walls) Terms and Conditions.
- We (Art4Walls) reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions at any time and at our discretion.
- We, Our, Us implies Art4Walls. You, Your implies the website user or person placing an order.
Orders and Payments
Please note that:
- It is your responsibility to provide the correct details when order is placed.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- We have the right to accept or reject an order at our discretion without the need for explanation.
- Once an order has been made and payment received the order cannot be cancelled.
- If you upload / download an image for printing you accept ownership of that image and you accept responsibilty for ensuring that there is no copyright infringement.
If you wish to upload your own image it must be of high resolution. This generally means higher mega pixels will result in a higher quality image when enlarged. If cropping is required this could result in degraded mega pixels and thus a degraded product. We recommend that images should be a minimum of 2MB. Art 4 Walls will endeavour to advise you if your uploaded image is of inferior quality, however we accept no responsibility for product appearance (except in the case of flawed printing) once product has been ordered and payment received. If you are unsure if your image is large enough to enlarge successfully, please e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and your image attached, and we will happily check it and advise you.
Delivery and Shipping
- Orders for images over 6 square metres receive free shipping within Australia. For orders under this size a postage/courier fee will apply.
- The cost of shipping and delivery (if any) will be calculated for you before purchase.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- If the product is damaged in transit please advise the carrier (their chit will be attached to your wall art) and Art4Walls for information on how to proceed.
- All wall art is made to order so delivery is generally 10 - 15 business days from order.
- Delivery time could be extended due to unforseen circumstances outside our control, but we will advise you of any delays.
Mounted and Repeated Mounting of Product
Product Test Samples are available from Art 4 Walls and we recommend their use. Please note that some surfaces are not suitable for our product. These include but are not limited to : unsealed gyprock, brickwork and blockwork, rendered surfaces and over paints containing teflon. Art4Walls cannot guarantee adhesion quality if used over any of these surfaces. Extremes of temperature may also result in a reduced adhesion of our product.
Art 4 Walls recommends that small push pins be used at the top of each panel to help secure the panel to the wall.
Walls should be in good condition and free from dirt, grease, holes, indentations or any other imperfections which could affect our product, application or adhesion. Do not use Art 4 Walls murals over existing wallpaper or unpainted gyprock/plasterboard as this could result in paper tear and damage to gyprock. Art 4 Walls will accept no responsibility for any damage, monetary loss, or injury as a result of the incorrect use of our product. Note that repeated application and removal of Art 4 Walls murals may result in a deterioration of adhesion. Improper preparation of gyprock walls and improper application of undercoating could result in paint peel when our product is removed. Art4Walls will not accept responsibility if this occurs. All Art4Walls self adhesive products come in various widths and are used at our discretion according to the mural / wallpaper size.
Only products that are damaged or faulty prior to delivery will be considered for refund. You should advise us immediately of any product fault or damage. Generally this means once you have received the goods and opened them for inspection. If you believe a product to be faulty or damaged please contact us for advice on how to proceed. Any refund will be limited to the amount initially paid (this will include postage and handling). Under no circumstances should you instal the product if you believe the product to be faulty as this will void any refund / replacement warranty. Any refunds or replacements of product will be solely at the discretion of Art4Walls.
Statutory Guarantees, Warranties and Conditions
If you, the consumer believe the product to be defective, you have rights of claim under the Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumers Act 2010.
If you believe the product to be faulty, please contact Art 4 Walls at : email@example.com
- Art 4 Walls will not accept liability for any defect or claim that is greater than the value of the purchase.
- We will not accept liability for any damage caused by incorrect installation or installation on an unsuitable surface.
- Art 4 Walls will not accept responsibility when installation guidelines have not been adhered to.
Links / Hyperlinks and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our website contains links to third party web sites. We accept no responsibility and have no control over the content or operation of these websites.
- Any hyperlink from our website to a third party website does not imply our endorsement or affiliation with said website.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights to include copyrights, logos, trademarks, graphics and images that belong to Art 4 Walls.
- You are solely responsible for originality, legality and copyright of any material or comment which you provide to this website.
- You agree that we are entitled to use any of your correspondence to Art 4 Walls in promotion or any other manner and that we are not responsible for its legality, originality or copyright.
Art4Walls has the utmost respect for our customer’s privacy and as such will endeavour at all times to manage in a responsible manner all communications received while conducting our business transactions. Art4Walls will honour our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 and the SPAM Act of 2003.
Whilst Art4Walls takes all care and due diligence we accept no responsibility or provide any warranty (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to:
- Damage to your computer by any worm, bugs, virus etc which may have arisen by the use of our website or a linked website.
- Any physical or monetary loss to any persons by the use of our website or product.
- Misprints, mistakes or errors which might appear on our website.